Like all other scripts, ClipBucket also follows templating system. By default, ClipBucket includes only one theme or template but you can download free templates from the official website, which are usually contributed by the community.
You can not only download free templates but also free plugins by selecting Contributions menu bar link. Moreover, you can download additional themes (both free and paid) from the official discussion forum.
(1) Download the relevant template to your hard drive, UNZIP it and upload to styles directory of your domain using FTP.
You should make sure to upload the complete folder and not the individual files.
(2) Login to your ClipBucket dashboard
(3) Select Templates Manager option located inside Templates and Players navigation panel
(4) You will view a new page with the default template – ClipBucket v2(New)
(5) The template which you uploaded will be visible under Available Templates section
As you can see, I have uploaded a template named Candy. In order to activate the template, you need to select ActivateTemplate This Template link. It is also possible to preview the template before activation.
You can edit the files associated with the template by selecting Templates Editor link. Initially, you will not be able to view any files. You should click the Select button by choosing the relevant template name.
The editor dashboard will display layout and CSS files separately. However, I noticed that the editor doesn’t display the contents of any of the files. Hence, I would suggest you to edit templates manually and then upload them to the server.
You should make sure to keep a backup of the original file so that you can restore the site in case of any problems.