Filters enable you to perform a requested action depending upon your preferences.
(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select Account Level Filtering option located on the Mail panel
(3) Select Create a New Filter button
(3) You should first provide a recognizable name for the filter
(4) Select the relevant option from the Rules panel
(5) Select the relevant action from the Actions drop down box
For example, you can opt to redirect the original message to another e-mail if the body contains a specific term/word/phrase.
(6) Select Create button located on the bottom of the Create a New Filter for All Mail on Your Account page
(7) The created filter will appear on the Edit Filters for All Mail On Your Account page
You should note that the filter you created as per the steps above will be activated for all emails under your cPanel account.