User notes are information that can be assigned to registered users on our Joomla site. These notes can contain comments or descriptions about activities of users. In this article, I will explain how add user notes in Joomla 3.
- Log into as administrator.
- Go to top menu, Users -> User notes:
- In this section, we can see all the notes that have been created. To create a new note, click on New:
- Here you can create a user note. The note can be about prohibited activities, spammers, offenses, etc. To save changes, click on Save:
- Subject: The subject line for the note
- Category: The category that this item is assigned to.
- Status: Set publication status.
- Review time: Review time is a manually entered time you can use as fits in your workflow.
- Version Note: Enter an optional note for this version of the item.
- Note: Content.
- That’s it, now you can create user notes.
This concludes Users User Notes in Joomla 3