In this article I will give a step-by-step guide on how to keep track of users’ login in elggOverview
Elgg Administrators like to keep track of each user sign-in. There are some networks that rely on knowing whether or not a user signed-in on a given day. Luckily you can do that with elgg without hassle.
1. Download the community plugin “Last Login” for elgg 1.12
2. Upload and install it in your elgg network. If you need assistance with this, please read this article.
3. Log into your elgg network with your Admin Account. In the Administration Dashboard, go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
4. Look for the “LastLogin” plugin and activate it:
6. In the configuration page, you can set if you want to display the last time a user logged into your elgg network and also display the date the user joined. Change the settings according to your needs and save them:
7. And that’s it! You will be able to see the login time of any user!
This concludes User sign-in tracking for elgg