Once you successfully installed ClipBucket, the next process is to begin hosting of videos. The first step is to upload the videos inside the relevant folder of the domain where you have installed the script.
If you use CPanel, FTP to your account using FileZilla, open the relevant domain and find the files/mass_uploads folder inside www directory. You should first upload the video(s) inside the folder.
ClipBucket doesn’t include a mechanism to upload files directly from the admin dashboard like YouTube.
Follow the steps mentioned below after you have uploaded the video.
(1) Login to admin dashboard – DOMAIN_NAME/admin_area/login.php
(2) You will view a dashboard with navigation panels on the left side.
(3) Select Upload Videos option located inside Videos navigation panel
(4) You will view a page as shown in Figure 4
(5) You should now file the video under a relevant category by selecting enter details link. You can also edit title, description and provide tags which will enable users to locate the specific video.
Select Mass Upload Videos Now button after providing all the details mentioned above. You will now view a message that your video has been uploaded successfully.
(6) Select Videos Manager option located inside Videos navigation panel. You will be able to see that your video is under processing.
If you navigate to home page, you will be able to view an entry of the video you have uploaded but will not be visible to the outside world until it has finished processing. The time required for processing will depend upon the length of your video.
I noticed during my test drive that one of my video took around 6 hours to get processed.