In some cases, you may wish to sell some of special products just in your home page. It means that they will not be shown in the product listing page. So, I implement a new content module to fit such kind of requirement:
- You could choose the products that should be shown in the module.
- You could config how many products will be shown in the module.
- You could show or hide title of the module.
- You could set title of module for each language.
Steps to integrate this module
1. Download the module package at https://www.dropbox.com/s/57fe8wygm76xem9/separated_products.zip?dl=0
2. Backup following files for applying the module for your store safely:
3. Unzip the package and copy following folds into your TomatoCart root directory(Just override the original ones):
Steps to install and use this module
1. Go to admin panel > Catalog > Products and then just find the Separated column to enable the status. In this way, the product enabled will be shown in the module of your store front.
2. Go to admin panel > Templates > Templates Modules > Content > separated products to install it and configure it.
3. Go to admin panel > Templates > Templates Modules Layout > Content > separated products to set the layout to index/index. So, the module just will be shown in your home page of store front.
That’s it. Now, when you visit your store front, the module will be shown in home page.
If you’re interested in applying this module for your bootstrap template or previous version of tomato cart, drop me a message.
Or if you still need help, same thing, drop me a message via email or Skype. I’d be glad to help.
Looking for quality TomatoCart Hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!