Issue Tracker is an extension that allows you to have a simple, fast, secure and user-friendly customer support software right within Joomla. With this you can give users the ability to report a complaint, request or suggestion. Feedback is extremely important, especially when it comes to report errors. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to enable Support System in Joomla.
- Download Issue Tracker Extension for Joomla.
- Log into Joomla as an Administrator, go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Install and upload the Issue Tracker extension:
- Now, go to menu “Components -> Issue Tracker -> Control Panel” to configure the extension:
- Click on the Options button to bring up the configuration screen:
- Configure it according to your needs:
- And that’s it! Support System in Joomla has been enabled!
This concludes Support System in Joomla