“SJ Social Media Counter” is a great and an easy-to-use module that performs counting social followers in different social networks like Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Instagram. In this article I will explain how to install a Social Media Counter in Joomla.
- Download SJ Social Media Counter.
- Support Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x
- Support Responsive layout
- Support popular social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Dribble, SoundCloud, YouTube, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Instagram)
- Support to show the RSS feed
- Support caching to make your website load faster
- Support SEO, pre- and post- text with each instance
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the SJ Social Media Counter module:
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager”:
- In the Module Manager, select Administrator. Look for the SJ Social Media Counter and click Edit:
- In this section you can set the social profiles to show. Select the Position to view the social counters. Select “Published” in Status. Click Save:
- Note: Configuration parameters, here.
- In this module is important to set the assignment where they will be displayed the social counters. Click Menu Assignment and choose the Module Assignment:
- And that’s it! You established a social counter module for Joomla, as a result you’ll have something like this:
This concludes Social Media Counter in Joomla.