Simple RSS Feed Reader is a very important extension for Joomla that will help us to show a feed reader on your site. In this article I will show how to install and configure the “Simple RSS Feed Reader” module. Follow these steps:
- Download the “Simple RSS Feed Reader” module.
- One input box for feeds enables you to add unlimited feeds per module instance.
- Combine multiple feeds into one output list.
- Show or hide the first image inside each feed content.
- Extract and resize remote images for more layout control.
- Additional content options include pre-text, post-text and a custom link option at the bottom of the feeds block.
- One input box for feeds enables you to add unlimited sources to your module.
- Option to redirect all external feed links through your site’s domain.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Manage”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the “Simple RSS Feed Reader” module:
- After installation, to access, click Extensions -> Modules:
- In this section, look for the installed module and click Edit:
- To set, change the status of the module, the position to be displayed and set the other elements of the module for proper performance:
- And that’s it!! Now your website will display information through a feed reader:
This concludes Simple RSS Feed Reader for Joomla.