SimpleRegistration is a component that allows users to register by inserting only an e-mail address, it is ideal if your users haven't time to fill a register form. In this article I will explain how to set a simple registration in your joomla website. Follow these steps:
- Download the SimpleRegistrarion Component for Joomla.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the SimpleRegistration Component for Joomla:
- To use SimpleRegistration component. You need to create a New Menu Item using the Menu Item Type GiBi SimpleRegistration -> registraton form:
- To configure the component options. Click on Components -> GiBi SimpleRegistration, in this section click on Options:
- Here you can configure: Request password, Extract username and autologin. Click Save to saves changes.
- And that’s it! You have set up a simple registration form:
This concludes Simple Registration in your Joomla website.