Previous Elgg versions have several plugins that allows you to share videos. In Elgg 1.9 you can allow users to share videos as well without hassle. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to share videos in Elgg 1.9Getting Started
1. Download Izap Videos for elgg 1.9
2. Upload and install the plugin inside the mod folder of your elgg installation. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Sign into elgg as an Administrator. Open the administration dashboard, and then go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
4. Look for Izap Videos plugin for elgg 1.9 and activate it:
5. After activating the plugin, run the upgrade.php script. If you don’t know how to run that, please read this article.
6. And that’s it! Users would be able to share youtube videos:
Note: Unlike previous versions of Izap Videos, this one doesn’t require an API Key, which is better because you won’t have to worry whether or not the third party website is online. This is the best video sharing plugin for elgg 1.9
This Concludes Sharing Videos in elgg 1.9
This concludes Reducing elgg System Logs