On a previous article, we showed you how to display detailed errors by changing the web.config file. Now, instead of showing the error, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set up a custom .Net error page with IIS Manager
1. Open IIS Manager as an Administrator:
2. Connect to your site with IIS Manager 7. If you don’t know how to manage your site remotely with IIS Manager, watch our tutorial video.
3. In the site main configuration page, go to menu “IIS -> .NET Error Pages”:
4. Go to menu “Actions -> Add“. Enter the error status code that you want to override, and also the URL of the new error page. To save the changes, click “OK“:
5. And that’s it! The new error page has been set up!
This Concludes Set up .Net Error page with IIS Manager