Everything you do to improve the loading speed of Elgg is very important. Users do not like when a site is slow or never loads. In this article, I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to reduce HTTP Requests in elggOverview
When you open a webpage, the web browser fetches the page from the web server, via HTTP. Reducing HTTP requests into fewer requests is a great idea to improve the performance of your site and in this article we will reduce them in few steps.
1. Download the HTTP Combiner plugin from the elgg community:
2. Upload & Install it in your elgg site. If you don’t know how to do this, please read this article.
3. Log into your elgg network as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins:”
4. Look for the plugin “HTTP Combiner” and activate it:
5. And that’s it! HTTP requests have been reduced!
This Concludes Reduce HTTP Requests in elgg