Majority of users browse the internet to ask questions about certain topics. Integrating a forum or question feature increases the visibility of any site. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a Questions and Answer feature in elgg
Whether you want to focus your elgg network on a niche Questions and Answer site or you just simply want to add this type of feature to your site, in this article we will learn how to do it. There are always people wanting to resolve issues, and first thing they do is post questions online, to get answers from other users. This user interaction helps you improve your SEO and site awareness, which will translate in more clicks per day.
Main Benefits of Using a Questions and Answers Feature
- Make your site feel more alive
- Attract more SEO traffic
- Increase page ranking
- Encourage user interaction
1. Download the Questions and Answer Plugin for elgg
2. Upload & Install the plugin in the Mod folder of your elgg installation
3. Log into your elgg site as an Administrator. Open the Admin Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
7. And that’s it! You have a Questions and Answers feature on your elgg site!
This concludes Questions and Answers for elgg