jNews is a mailing lists, newsletters, auto-responders and follow up tool for communicating effectively with your users and customers. In this article I will show what jNews is and how to install this great component.
- Download jNews component from the Joomla extension directory:
- Send mailings to one or several lists
- Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects.
- Newsletter templates management
- Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
- Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
- Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
- Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
- Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
- Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
- Unlimited lists, subscribers and newsletters
- Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the jNews Component:
- After installation, to access, click Components -> jNews:
- And that’s it! You will have access to the main menu, you can access lists, subscribers, newsletter, media manager, statistics, queue, template, configuration and options:
This concludes Powerful newsletter component for Joomla.