There are several things that you need to do while working in Joomla, and it is very useful to have a place where you can keep track of everything that needs to be done. In this article I will show you how to add a Post-it style notes in your Joomla site.
Follow this steps:
- Download the Responsive Post-it note extension for Joomla.
- Log into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager” and install the extension:
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager”. Look for the Post-It module and enable it:
- After enabling it, go to the post-it module settings. Select the “Note Styling” tab and set the note name. Then go to the “Note Message Text” tab and start writing the post it note and save your changes:
- And that’s it! Your post-it note has been successfully created!
This concludes Post-it notes in Joomla.