In this article I am going to show you how to change the PHP version in your WebSitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel account.
2. In the main control page, go to “Hosting Spaces -> Web -> Websites“:
3. Under the “Web Sites” panel, click on the Domain name that you want to change the PHP Version (This is going to take a while to load the next page):
4. Click on the “Extensions” tab:
5. In this tab, search for PHP and in the drop box select the PHP Version that you need to use:
7. And that’s it! The PHP version has been successfully changed!
This concludes PHP version In WebSitePanel