In this article I will give you a quick step-by-step guide on how to display online users in Elgg.Getting Started
1. Get the Online Users Plugin from the elgg community
2. Upload and install it in the Mod folder of your elgg network. If you need assistance on doing this, please read this article.
3. Sign into your elgg network as an Administrator, and open the Admin Dashboard Area. Go to menu “Configure -> Plugins” and enable the “Users Online” plugin:
4. After that, go to menu “Configure -> Settings -> Users Online“. There you can set how many users to display and also where it will be displayed:
5. And that’s it! You will see the users online right on the site:
This Concludes Online Users for Elgg