On a previous article we showed you how to create a backup of your MySQL database. Since we like to keep everything up to date, in this article I will give you an updated guide on how to properly create a backup of your MySQL database with WebsitePanel.Getting Started
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel Account.
2. Go to menu “Hosting Spaces -> Databases -> MySQL“:
3. Locate the database that you want to backup, and click on “Browse Database“:
4. PhpMyAdmin will open the database. Go to “Header Menu -> Export” to start the backup process. In this page, select “Quick” for “Export Method” and “SQL” for backup file format. Click on “Go” to create the backup:
5. Wait for the process to finish and that’s it! The database backup will be created and ready for download on your PC:
This Concludes MySQL Database Backup with WebsitePanel