Joomla comes with a category feature, which allows you to keep your articles very organized. Some articles might fit in two or more categories, depending of the content, and Joomla only allows one category to be selected in a post. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to add multi categorization in Joomla.
- Download the free Blog, and List Component for Joomla
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the Blog and List Component for Joomla:
- After installing the plugin, go to menu “Menus -> Main Menu -> Add new item”:
- In the “Add new menu item” page, set Menu Item Type to “Related Articles Blog”. Then, go to tab “Required Options” and add the tags that you want to display and save your changes:
- And that’s it! You will have multi categorization and be able to show it on your Joomla site!
This concludes Multi Categorization in Joomla.