Server monitoring allows you to see your website status in real time. Besides some basic predefined charts, you can check several MySQL server status variables or some system parameters. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to Monitor MySQL Database in WebsitePanel
1. Log into your websitepanel account.
2. Go to menu “Databases -> MySQL 5.x”
4. In phpMyAdmin, go to main menu “Status”:
5. In the status page, click on “Monitor”:
6. And that’s it! You now can monitor your database!
This tool is very useful if you want to keep an eye on the databases that are using up all the server resources or just want to know at what time the database gets high loads.
This concludes Monitor MySQL Database in WebsitePanel