We have already examined the installation of MojoPortal in a previous article. You learned the steps required to add a page and content on it. It’s time to modify the administrator login email and password so that your site will be secure.
(1) Select Sign In link located on the top of the home page. You will view administrator login page
(2) Login using your default admin e-mail and password. If the credentials are correct you will view the options for accessing admin dashboard
(3) Select Administration link located on the bottom right hand side of the page
(4) You will view set of icons which are mainly used for the management and control of your MojoPortal site.
(5) Select Member List icon
(6) You will view list of members registered on the site including that of the default administrator.
(7) Select the link captioned Manage located on the Admin user column.
(8) A new page with the caption – Manage User Admin will be displayed
(9) Provide the new e-mail address (any of your existing e-mail) by replacing the default – firstname.lastname@example.org email id.
(10) Provide a new password and select Update User button
(11) MojoPortal will automatically update the required details and the page will be refreshed.
(12) You can also update your profile (timezone, country, state), newsletter preference including managing roles. By default, administrators will have full access to manage the site. This option will be useful if adminstrator want to provide additional roles for users registered on the site.
(13) As an adminstrator, you can also keep track of user activity including that of IP address, host name, ISP and other details by selecting the relevant tabs.