Elgg provides by default a dashboard menu, where your users can add or remove widgets. It is a pretty basic dashboard with some useful information. However what if you want to give the dashboard a better user interface? How can you do that? In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to enhance your Elgg network with a Metro Style Dashboard Menu
1. Download the community plugin “Metro Dashboard” for elgg 1.9
2. Install the plugin. Read our guide on how to install plugins in elgg.
3. Sign into elgg as an Administrator. Open the Administration Dashboard, and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
4. Find “Metro Dashboard for elgg 1.9” in the plugin’s list and activate it:
5. And that’s it! Now you have a metro style menu in your website. You can see by clicking on Dashboard.
This concludes Metro Style Menu for Elgg