The Mass Mail component in Joomla allows to send email to all registered users. Mass Mail Users will allow us to send newsletters, advertising or news to all registered users of your user groups. In this article I will explain how to use this feature.
- Log into Joomla as an Administrator.
- In the Administration dashboard, go to the menu “Users -> Mass Mail Users”:
- Enter the subject and the body of the message that you want to send to your users:
- Before sending your message, select the user group that is going to receive your message:
- Mail to Child Groups: Whether or not to send the Email to members of all child groups of the selected group.
- Send in HTML mode: Whether or not to send the Email with headers that identify it as an HTML document.
- Group: Select the groups you want to send the Email to.
- Recipients as BCC: If checked, all recipients will be included as BCC entries, so none will see any of the other recipients’ Email addresses.
This concludes Mass Mail Users in Joomla 3