LazyDbBackup plugin allows to backup your Joomla! MySQL database and send the backup file by e-mail. One parameter allows you to deactivate the e-mail feature; the backup files are then kept in a special folder which you can download by FTP when needed. In this article I will explain how to use LazyDbBackup for Joomla.
- Download the LazyDbBackup for Joomla.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Manage”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the LazyDbBackup Plugin for Joomla:
- Go to the menu “Extensions -> Plugins”. Search and click on Edit:
- In this section, you can edit the elements of the backup, set the date, time and where mail will be sent. Remember to change the status to Enabled. Click Save to save changes:
- And that’s it! LazyDbBackup is an important tool for proper care in your joomla website.
This concludes LazyDbBackup for Joomla.