CoalaWeb Traffic is designed to help website administrators keep track of the visitors to their site. The information can then be viewed in a front end module or in more detail through the admin area control panel. In this article I will explain How to keep track of the visitors to your joomla website. Follow these steps.
- Download CoalaWeb Traffic.
- Control Panel with quick reference statistics
- Locktime in minutes.
- Three week start options.
- Pre-set Counter.
- 4 automatic clean up options.
- Project Honeypot integration.
- Known IP categories.
- Known IP list for easy monitoring and blocking.
- GEO Location including country and city.
- Quick reference help.
- View visitors in list format: IP, Browser Type, Browser Version, Platform (OS), Referer Link, Date, Time, Assigned Name and Location(Geo)
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the CoalaWeb Traffic Component for Joomla:
- After installing the plugin, go to menu “Components -> CoalaWeb Traffic”:
- In this section, you have access to CoalaWeb Traffic Control Panel, here you will have information about Visitors, ip categories manager, known ips, geo location, CSV Reports and other options:
- And that’s it! CoalaWeb Traffic is a good component to help administrators to control the traffic in websites.
This concludes Keep track of the visitors to your Joomla website.