Joomla is a flexible framework for website building and application building. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to have a job listing service in Joomla.
- Download JS Jobs extension for Joomla.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”:
- Upload and install JS Jobs:
- After installing it, you will be redirected to the extension settings. Set the following to “Yes”:
- Scroll down and set to “Yes” the final items. Click on “finish” to complete the installation:
- The JS Jobs admin dashboard is pretty straightforward and complete. You can see full statistics of jobs posted as well as how many people applied for jobs:
- Unlike other extensions, JS Jobs works without changing anything else. Applicants can instantly see their control panel, apply for jobs and send resumes:
And that’s it!
This concludes Jobs management in Joomla.