Imagine you run a company and want to interact with your clients to disclose the special deals. It is easy to communicate if you have 10-20 clients. However, if you have a large number of clients then you need to automate the task by sending them online newsletters with the details of your products, offers and other related information.
With the help of MailPoet Newsletters WordPress plugin, you will be able to send newsletters, post notifications from within WordPress admin dashboard. The free version of the plugin provides an ability to deliver emails to 2000 recipients, which is more than sufficient for a small-medium size business establishment.
(1) Login to WordPress dashboard
(2) Navigate to Plugins | Add New option. You will view a page with the caption – Install Plugins.
(3) Search for the plugin named – MailPoet Newsletters
(4) You will view the plugin as the first entry and the current plugin version is 2.6.2
(5) An entry named – MailPoet will appear on the right hand navigation panel soon after the successful installation.
(6) A welcome page will be displayed where you can view a video demo and documentation.
(7) Before composing a newsletter, you should add subscribers.
It is also possible to create a list with all subscribers.
(8) Select Subscribers option and click Add Subscriber button located on the top of the Subscribers page
(9) Once you create a list, you will be able to select it at the time of adding subscribers
(10) It is now time to create the newsletter. For this purpose, select Newsletters option and click – Create a new email option. You can either create a standard or automatic newsletter.
The automatic option triggers as and when a specified action mentioned in the Automatically sent… drop down box occurs.
(11) Provide a title and select a list.
(12) You will view the newsletter editor where you can click on the respective fields and provide content.
Finally, you need to verify the details you entered in the first step besides sender information. You can also schedule the newsletter to be delivered on the specified date and time.
It is also possible to view a preview of the newsletter by providing your email id.
If you inspect the preview email you will be able to view Unsubscribe link which enables users to deactivate subscription at any time like any other paid products.
MailPoet Newsletters is a complete newsletter plugin if you have less than 2000 subscribers and would like to interact with your customers.