In this tutorial, I will explain how to index content for Smart Search in Joomla. This module allows search within your website, but to make smart searches is necessary to index the content of the website.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. After that, it is necessary enable the plugin Smart Search.
- Go to the menu “Components -> Smart Search”:
- In this section, click on Index:
- When the process completes, you will receive a message like this:
- That’s it! The content has been indexed. You will see the content indexed:
This concludes Index Content for Smart Search in Joomla.