This article will give you a step by step guide on how to uninstall Jcow from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click Softaculous
2) In the top-right corner of your screen, click All Installations
3) Find your Jcow installation and click Remove
4) Check all of the boxes under Remove a Installation
5) Click Remove Installation
6) You will then get a confirmation that your installation has been removed
This concludes how to uninstall Jcow from your cPanel.