1. How to Create a Database and User for MySQL in cPanel
2. How to Add Databases and Users Using MySQL Wizard in cPanel
3. How to Allow Remote Access to a MySQL Database in cPanel
4. How to Change the Password of a MySQL User in the cPanel
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to repair a MySQL database’s tables in the cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click MySQL Databases
2) Select your database from the drop-down and select check database:
3) If your database reports errors on the next page, select the database and run a repair on the database:
4) Check the results, Done!