Under WebsitePanel hosting, you can install applications such as Joomla or WordPress via Web App Gallery. However, Web App Gallery does not come with an uninstaller. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to properly remove an application in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into WebsitePanel.
2. Before removing any database or folder, delete the virtual directory where the application is installed. Click on Web Sites to select your site:
3. Select the site where the application is installed:
4. In the Website Settings page, click on the “Virtual Dirs” tab, and then click on the virtual directory that has the application you want to remove. After selecting the virtual directory, click on Delete to remove it from WebsitePanel:
5. Now, you can delete the application’s database. Go back to the WebsitePanel homepage and click on Databases and choose the database manager (in this case we use MySQL 5.X):
6. Click on the name of the database that the application uses:
7. To remove the database, click on the “Delete” button:
8. That’s it. Your application has been properly removed.
This concludes How to properly remove an application in WebsitePanel