This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Kentico from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Domains
2) Click Add Domain
3) Click Sub-domain
4) Enter the name of your sub-domain. For this example, we will be using “kentico” as the sub-domain name
5) Click Add Domain
6) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery in the Hosting Space Menu on the left
7) Find and click Kentico CMS for ASP.NET
8 ) Click Next
9) Select the sub-domain you just created
10) Click Install
11) You will then get a confirmation that your installation is complete
This concludes how to install Kentico from your WebsitePanel.
Once your installation is complete, your new Kentico page will look like this:
To test Kentico before installing it, visit kenticdemo.arvixedemo.com and use the username “kentico” with the password “test123”
Does the sub-domain show the default Arvixe page? Click HERE to fix it.