This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Zen Cart from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “E-Commerce”. Find the “Zen Cart” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want Zen Cart to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install Zen Cart to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your sites name. Enter the administrators e-mail address. When you are finished, click “Install Zen Cart”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install Zen Cart from your cPanel.