This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install TikiWiki from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Wiki”. Find the “TikiWiki” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want TikiWiki to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install TikiWiki to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. When you are finished, click “Install TikiWiki”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install TikiWiki from your cPanel.