This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install OS Commerce from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “E-Commerce”. Find the “OS Commerce” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want OS Commerce to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install OS Commerce to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter the preference’s you want for your store including the name, owners name and requirements when signing up. When you are finished, click “Install OS Commerce”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install OS Commerce from your cPanel.