This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install dotProject from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Project Management”. Find the “dotProject” link and click on it.
3) Click “New Installation”.
4) Fill out all of the boxes. For “Install on domain”, choose the domain you want dotProject to install to. The default will be the domain you signed into. For “Install in directory”, choose the directory you want to install dotProject to. By default, it will install in your root directory if you leave the box blank. Create an administrator user name and password. Enter your administrator’s e-mail address. Enter the administrators first name and last name. Enter the title of the project and the company’s name. When you are finished, click “Install dotProject”.
5) Double check your information and then click “Finish installation”.
6) You will then get a confirmation page of your installation.
This concludes how to install dotProject from your cPanel.