This article is useful for troubleshooting stylesheets, labels the homepage, browser compatibility errors. Without going to the File Manager, you can edit the template files from our control panel. Joomla 2.5 includes a built in editor of template files, very good and easy when you need to make a quick change.
- Sign into your Joomla site as an Administrator.
- In Joomla Control Panel, click on Extensions-> Template Manager:
- Now, you´ll see the following tabs at the top, select Templates:
- Select the template to edit, click Details and Files:
- In this part, shows the files for editing:
- So looks the editor, to save changes, click Save:
And that’s it! This concludes How to edit a template from Joomla 2.5 control panel.