Arvixe customers whom seem to be getting emails from , and in their Spam label, can follow these steps to bypass Gmail’s built-in spam filter.
Note: Never trust a compure to do a human’s job (personal joke)! Even though Gmail filters spam very well, false positives are inevitable. Always scan your spam before permanently removing it.
- Initially, I had the support team send an email to my Gmail account and sure enough, that email arrived at my Spam label (picture 1)
- So I clicked the Spam label and found the email from support there (picture 2)
- Click (ie. open) this email. Click on the Not spam button and you’ll get a message (picture 3)
- Go to your Inbox, click that email again, then the More actions button and lastly the Filter messages like these (picture 4)
- The next window will automatically put the support’s email, click on the Next Step button (picture 5)
- Next, tick the Never send to Spam checkbox and click on Create Filter (picture 6)
- Now, it’ll leave you in the Filters, so click on Create a new filter and do the same thing, but with our sales and domains emails.
The next time we email you, our emails will arrive in the Inbox.