I’ve read a couple of posts where users are asking how to make the administrator the only one able to upload videos, but I didn’t really take the time to look for a solution to the problem until now.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Go into your admin_area (http://website.tld).
2. In the left column, under Users, click on User Levels.
3. Look for the row that starts with Registered User. On the right, click on Edit.
4. Scroll down until you see the heading: Uploading Permissions
5. Set “Allow Video Upload” to NO.
6. Scroll to the bottom and click Update.
That’s it. You have now blocked video uploading capabilities to regular users, leaving administrators as the only ones with the power of uploading videos. Any questions, comments, ways to improve, please let me know! I’ll be more than glad to assist you.
Owner of Juapo2Services.com