This article is especially intended for the Clip-Bucket newcomers, so they can easily get started with the basic functionalities of the script. Today you will learn how to add a new video category in your Clip-Bucket v2 web site.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, inside Videos tab, click on Manage Categories.
3. Now a page asking for the new category details will be shown. Type in the category name & description. Parent category is set when you are creating a sub category. If you set Make Default to yes, whenever your users upload a video, this category will be checked by default. Upload a category thumbnail that relates to the category.
4. When you’ve finished filling all that information, click Add Category.
5. To confirm your category has been added, you will see it listed at the bottom.
That’s it! You’ve learned one essential functionality of Clip-Bucket. If you have any questions, comments, problems, article suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me!