Many users are wondering if their perl scripts will be able to work under our windows hosting. We do support Perl on our Windows Hosting. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to activate Perl in a virtual directory with WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Websites:
3. Open the Website Properties page by clicking the website name:
4. In the website properties page, click on the virtual directories tab:
5. Select the directory to configure:
6. Click on the Extensions tab:
7. Activate the check box Perl, and click Update:
8. And that’s it; Perl is now active in the virtual directory.
This concludes How to activate Perl in Virtual Directories with WebsitePanel