There might be a time when you want to save your network data in a safe place, as a backup. Even though you can create a database backup, you cannot select which content you want to backup. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to export content in Elgg.Getting Started
1. Download CSV Exporter.
2. Upload and install it in the mod folder of your elgg network. If you don’t know how to upload and install a plugin, read this article.
3. Open the Administration Dashboard. Go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:
4. Search for the CSV Exporter 2.1 and activate it:
5. To export your data, go to menu “Administer -> Utilities -> CSV Exporter“:
6. First, you have to select which data you want to export from the dropdown menu. After that, you will be able to select which content you want to export:
7. And that’s it! You can export any data you want/need!
This concludes Export Content in Elgg