On a previous article, I showed you how to properly migrate an Elgg network. In this article I will show you how to export and import the order and status of plugins in Elgg
1. EnPlugMan plugin is a manager that lets you import and export sequence of plugin, and their activation status. Download it here.
2. Open the Administration Dashboard of your elgg site. Go to menu “Configure -> Plugins”, look for the ‘EnPlugMan’ plugin and activate it:
3. The “Configure” menu will have a new option called “EnPlugMan”. It will have two menus inside of it: One for importing plugin settings and another one for exporting. Let’s export some settings. Go to menu “Configure -> EnPlugMan -> Export CSV”:
4. Click on “Download from here” to export the plugin status and order to get a CSV file containing the status and order of the plugins installed in your elgg network:
5. For importing plugins order and status, go to menu “Configure -> EnPlugMan-> Import CSV” and select the CSV file with the plugins order and status:
6. And that’s it! Plguin Order and Status has been Imported/Exported
This concludes Export and Import Plugin Status in elgg