Event Manager is a plugin that allows you create and manage events within Elgg. Some users face issues creating an event or trying to view the event after being created. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to create events in Elgg
1. Download Event Manager for Elgg 1.8
2. Upload and install the plugin in the mod folder of your elgg installation. If you don’t know how to do it, read this article.
3. Sign into elgg as an Administrator. Go to the Administration Dashboard, and then go to menu “Configure -> Plugins” to activate the plugin uploaded:
5. Then click on “New Event” to add a new event:
6. Fill in the required information of the event:
7. Make sure you don’t miss any field! This is important, so that you can find your event easily inside the network.
8. And that’s it! The event has been created.
Note: The only problem with this plugin is the inability to create or display events inside a group. However for normal events works without any issue.
This concludes Events for elgg.
This Concludes Here Comes Elgg 1.9