In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to enable or disable PHP in WebsitePanel for VPS accounts.
1. Log into your WebsitePanel VPS account.
2. Go to menu “Account -> Hosting Plans“:
3. In the panel Hosting Plans select the plan that you want to change:
4. On edit hosting plan page, look for the “Web Sites” section and check or uncheck the PHP to enable/disable it:
4. Click on “Save” to apply the changes done to the account:
This Concludes Enable/Disable PHP in WebsitePanel (VPS)