Sometimes we can perform maintenance activities in our subdomains or we want to remove the subdomains, we need know how to disable DNS. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how disable DNS in subdomains.
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel:
2. Click on Domains:
3. Click on the name of the subdomain DNS that you will disable:
4. Now, click on Disable DNS:
5. A warning dialog will pop up don’t worry about it, just click on Ok:
6. That’s it, you disabled DNS in subdomain. For save the configuration, click Save:
This concludes Disable DNS in Subdomains