Add new a user to your site is very easy to do, and there are many reasons to do that. Users can have different access type. As Super User you can modify as needed. The Following steps will guide you how.
- Log into Joomla 3.0 dashboard.
- Right in the top menu, go to Users then Users Manager and click Add New User.
- Adds the information requested in Account Details, as shown below.
- On the tab Assigned User Groups, assign the new user the appropriate group. Once you have assigned the group, you can save and close.
- You have successfully added a new user; finally as a super user you can disable it or deactivate, or change the user group.