Redirect Manager is a component that helps to redirect broken links or change links to other pages. In this article I will explain about how to create redirection links in Joomla. Follow these steps:
Here you can fill in the fields with the information required for the redirection links. Click on Save to save changes.
- Source URL: The URL to be redirected.
- Destination URL: The URL to redirect to.
- Status: Published, unpublished, archived and trashed
- Comment: A comment that is only viewable in the administrator back-end.
- ID: This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla.
And that’s it! This is the way that a redirect in joomla is created.
This concludes Creating Links Redirection in Joomla.