Random image module allows show different images every time the page on which appears is refreshed. It is a great module easy to use and ideal to show product images on your Joomla website also it is part of Joomla installation. In this article I will explain how to create and set a random image module in Joomla. Follow these steps:
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator:
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager”:
- Click on New to create a new module:
- Click Random Image to adjust the settings:
- In this section, you can set the title, image type, image folder, size, position, permissions and assignments. Click on Save to saves changes:
- And that’s it! You has created a random image module in Joomla:
This concludes creating a random image module in Joomla.